Alum-A-Lub is the Best Lubricant for Sliding Screen Door Tracks
Sliding screen doors look splendid and keep the interior bug-free and dust-free as well. But they are so annoying
when we have difficulties to slide them smoothly. Being in this business for over 30 years we often hear from
our customers regarding this issue. Today we will try to sort out the problem.
Why Sliding Door Malfunctions??
There are so many issues that make door prone to coming off. Lack of maintenance is the major thing. We always
should clean the track, make sure the screws and other parts are assembled tight.
Rollers are the main part
responsible for stuck door. Try adjusting the roller assemblies, most of the time they wear down. If rollers
are not working anymore replace them instead replacing the whole screen door.
If all the above stuffs are verified then lubrication is they next thing to be fixed..
After troubleshooting every aspects above if you see the screen door is not moving smoothly its because of lubrication. Most of the time the track and the wheel bearing gets dry.
Now when it comes to lubricate screen door track we get confused which lubricant should be used. So many options are there to choose from e,g; WD40, Silicone Spray, Grease etc. All those variation makes us really confused which should we go with.
DO NOT USE WD40
WD40 comes into our mind most of the time to fix stuck doors. But the reality is WD40 is not a lubricant, it’s very good for cleaning metal parts or tools and protecting from rust as well. Besides WD40 attracts dust also which will leave you in a worse condition.
White lithium grease is also a good option for stubborn track, it’s also comes in spray can like WD40 . Silicone lubricants are also very popular for lubricating door tracks as it doesn’t attracts dirt’s. In my experience it also becomes an ugly black color over time.
You want the BEST
Among all the option above we like to go with multipurpose lubrication cleaner Alum-a-Lub. It’s The amazing spray on oil with “Silicone” cleans and lubricates sliding screen doors, sliding windows, crank style windows, sliding glass doors, power tools and in hard to get places around the house, the job site and the work shop.
Above all, Alum-a-Lub is well known, for its distinct pleasant banana aroma.
Most importantly, Alum-a-Lub never leaves a gummy build-up.
Subsequently, Alum-a-Lub cleans up dirt and grime caused by the elements that other lubricants just cannot penetrate. This product is a three-in-one product that lubricates, cleans and protects. Being in the market since 1955, it’s well proven to a better job then most lubricants. It cleans up grime that other lubricants cannot penetrate.
Never leaves a gummy build up. It was formulated for the metal window and door industry and is supplied a multitude of industries including: window and door, garage doors, sporting goods, apartments, condominiums, hospitals, auto industry, lumber and machine shops.
Get the very best price while buying it from Best Custom Screens and our expert technical team is always happy to help you with
any queries on Sliding Doors.
Buy Alum a Lub today
- Alum-a-Lub Lubricating CleanerProduct on sale
Hot & New Products!
- 36x94 Fully Assembled Economy Sliding Screen Door – Custom MadeProduct on sale$159.99 – $299.99
- EZ Slide Heavy Duty Sliding Screen DoorProduct on sale$299.99 – $349.99
- 48″x94″ Economy Sliding Screen Door – Assembled (Custom Made)Product on sale$349.99 – $399.99
- 36″x79″ Economy Sliding Screen Door – Assembled (Custom Made)Product on sale$149.99 – $249.99
- Aluminum Sliding Screen DoorProduct on sale$249.99 – $299.99
- 36″x94″ Unassembled Economy Sliding Screen Door kitProduct on sale$149.99 – $159.99
- Comfort SEAL Interior Windows SINGLE-HUNGProduct on sale$269.99 – $299.99
- Genius COOL Retractable Screen Double DoorProduct on sale$499.99 – $599.99
- Genius COOL Retractable Screen Single DoorProduct on sale$299.99 – $399.99
- Adjusting Sliding Screen Door White 30″ x 77-79″Product on sale
- Plastic Roller with Metal Corner for Economy Sliding Screen DoorProduct on sale