What makes our DIY screen door kit so unique?
Screen doors come in two types of configuration. Assembled and unassembled or partially assembled. Best Custom Screens partially assembled screen door kit is the easiest DIY kit available.
Easy to assemble and install:
We call it unassembled rather than partially assembled. It really takes a very little effort to assemble. In addition, our 2 minute video instruction manual describes very well how to assemble a patio sliding screen door. Moreover, standard vinyl wheels are included, similarly optional metal wheels are available for a small additional charge. The spring loaded wheels are adjustable with the turn of a Phillips screwdriver.
We have a very unique 15 second video which gives a better understanding how to load the wheel in the screen door. A plastic roller also comes in the kit for screening the door. Follow these easy 4 steps to get together a KD kit
- Unbox the package you received from Best Custom Screens. Take the sliding screen door kit out of the box.
- You need plastic roller tool, deadbolt hammer, Philips screw driver and a utility knife before you start to put together the sliding screen doors diy.
- Lay out the screen door frames on a smooth surface such as grass, table etc but not on a cement floor as it can scratch the paint.
- Take the top and bottom frame and place them so you can attach the side frames with it. Put together the frames. The Best Custom Screens DIY sliding screen door kits are cut to size and easy to put together. Make sure the frames are fastened up tightly by gently hitting with the deadbolt hammer.
- Now take the roller tool for screening the frame.
- Spread the mesh on the frame accordingly and drive the roller tool on the spline.
Our Unassembled Kit comes custom sized to your measurement and color. It costs only 50% including shipping cost than our competitors in the market. Best Custom Screens thrives to provide the best quality within the most affordable price. We want to make sure our families are in a safe and healthy environment.
Our partially assembled sliding screen door kit saves you a very decent amount of shipping cost too comparing assembled package.
Remain undamaged while shipping:
Being in the business for more than 20 years we have come over many damage issues of sliding screen door. Most of the time the shipping company damages the door while handling them. It takes time to serve our customers by claiming from the shipping company.
On the other hand, we receive almost zero percent complaints from the customer regarding unassembled sliding screen door kit which makes this product unbeatable. Unassembled sliding screen door kit is packed in a way that help to keep the components intact inside the package.
For the unique packaging design our DIY screen door kit is ready to go every corner of the United States. We are proud to be able to provide our Unassembled Sliding Screen Door kit to every states of the country.
An unassembled screen door with 94 inch height including shipping is about 50% of the cost than home depot or Lowe’s for a custom screen door. Place your order today at Best Custom Screens Shop. Our unassembled sliding patio doors with screen kit comes with latch, screws and roller tools.
Our DIY patio screen doors are suitable for home owners, renters, handyman’s, contractors, real estate agents, apartment owners, property management companies, hospitals, clinics, offices, hotels and restaurants.