Steve Tristan explains and shows us how to install a Cordless Faux Wood Blind. Steve has nearly 30 years of experience installing blinds, shades, windows screens and screen doors.
Outline of key points of instructions
- The cordless faux blind is installed outside mount “OM or outside bracket “OB”, onto the window molding.
- A pilot hole is drilled before installing the brackets with the screws that are provided in the package.
- The cordless faux wood blind is a safe for kids, child safe blind that complies with ANSI Safety Standards.
- A decorative crown valance is installed over the top head rail of the blind.
- All hardware is included.
The video was shot at a vacant duplex apartment unit in Glendale, CA, during the time of the pandemic of the COVID-19 Corona Virus. Our company is a part of the construction industry and is is installing window coverings and screening products in vacant units as well as at new construction jobs.