Adjustable Sliding Screen Door White 48″ x 78-80″
The 48″ x 78-80″ Adjusting Sliding Screen Door is a convenient solution for your home or apartment building. Certainly this 48″ x 80″ adjustable sliding screen door reduces the risk of measuring errors and is easy to install. Meanwhile they are generally pre-made and ready to go. Order yours today!
Firstly, the 38 inch wide, adjustable sliding screen door is made with a rolled form steel frame. It fits 8 foot wide sliding glass door openings however with added top channel and track it can will work on double French doors.
Secondly, the spring loaded adjustment works by simply loosening the retaining screws. After that place the door into the top channel or track. Push up and set the bottom portion of the door into the bottom track.
A flat head screw driver but a metal putty knife will be even more handy. Then tighten the screws on the top and bottom expanders.
Please note that the patio sliding screen door rolls to either the right or left hand side. Because the top and bottom wheels provides reversible operation. This adjustable sliding patio screen door is pre built with fiberglass screen mesh or insect screen.
48 width x adjustable 78 to 80 inch height. The Adjusting Top And Bottom Expander allows the screen door to fit various sizes of 6 foot tall sliding glass door . The tension springs provides extra torque to keep the screen door on the track.
For a 36 inch replacement sliding screen door visit our other page.
Adjusting Sliding Screen Door comes in White color.
Above all customers get a steel frame which is the best in aesthetics and durability. Likewise our high-quality patio door profiles are designed for small or large openings. Including commercial and other highly demanding uses.
Fiberglass 18×16 mesh charcoal color
Miter cut, reinforced with four extruded spur corners
Composite Rollers, standard top / bottom roller. Metal wheels Ensure smooth operation with our innovative, adjustable roller systems available.
3/4″ Vinyl Bug Seal prevents debris buildup and keeps creepy crawly bugs out. Our vinyl sealing systems provides a neat, clean sight line.
Everything you need to install is included in the package.
Composite Rollers Ensure smooth operation with our innovative, adjustable roller systems.
Most importantly, Best Custom Screens is not responsible for consumer measuring mistakes. Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements.
Special Shipping Instructions:
Most importantly shipping prices for Assembled Sliding Screen Doors are for some locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah, but not in rural areas, as defined by trucking companies. Rural areas are shipped partially assembled plus the customers address is defined by shipping companies. Therefore rural areas and other states are shipped Unassembled.
Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements. Best Custom Screens is not responsible for consumer measuring mistakes.
The Adjusting Sliding Screen Doors are usually in stock, allow approximately 2 to 5 business days production lead time for packing and shipping. Tracking information will be updated once the order has shipped on website and via email.
Learn How to Measure Adjusting Sliding Screen Door opening
How do you measure sliding screen doors? Measuring Instructions Patio Sliding Screen Doors – Best Custom Screens. Measuring instructions for patio sliding screen doors.
- Best way to measure sliding screen doors.
- The measuring instructions on this page provide you our customer, a typical way our installers measure for patio sliding screen doors when the old door is no longer available at the property.
- If you have an existing frame that is not bent, we recommend to provide the existing frame size width by height.
- Do not include wheels in the measurement (wheels are adjustable).
Learn how to measure a Sliding Screen Door frame:
There are few things you needs to make sure before taking measurements from an existing sliding screen door.
- Make sure the frame is not bent.
- Measurement from a bent frame will definitely not work.
- It’ll make our work questionable even though its not our fault.
- The door will not slide smoothly on the track.
- Please try to notice if there is any bent on any side of the frame both width and height.
- Make sure you measure with the Klein Tools Heavy Duty Tape Measure or at least the Stanley Fatmax tape measure. Either one are the primary go to tape for many professionals. Steve used the FatMax many years and was always the most accurate and durable measuring tape of its kind on the market before. That’s until he graduated to the Klein Tools Measuring Tap. Buy both and compare yourself!
- Always use 1 inch tape measure which works great on large window and door opening.
Quick Steps on How to Measure Sliding Screen Door Frame
- Step 1: Measure the width: Measure the top or the bottom frame. Do not measure from the middle at older doors may be both.
- Step 2: Measure the left or right side frame.
- Step 3: Note down the measurement so you dont forget when ordering at www.bestcustomscreens.com.
Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements and installation. We recommend that you use a handyman service to install. Best Custom Screens is not responsible for consumer measuring mistakes.
Better quality then what I was expecting. I will be buying another for my 2nd set of adjusting sliding screen doors for my house.
Very experienced team, got the job done quickly. Good attention to detail. They supplied high quality Adjusting Sliding Screen Door. Highly recommend
Purchased this door to replace aging with our patio door which we had installed a few yesrs back. It was a real cheapy! This is the door I found at Best Custom Screens. I consider it to be of very high quality. Door is thicker,
This worked perfectly for our older sliding door setup. It is height-adjustable and I was able to install it myself.