EZ Glide Vertical Blinds – with Contract Curved PVC Vanes
EZ Glide Vertical Blinds is our Self Aligning Track System. The Durable cordless vertical blinds self aligning track system has a gear reduction end control and clear poly carbonate carrier stem to ensure years of reliability. Vertical window blinds are great for rentals, apartments, homes, offices, commercial, and more. Vane realignment with one turn of the wand. Kids safe vertical window blinds traverses very smoothly and vanes rotate 180 degrees.
- 1/8″ = .125
- 1/4″ = .25
- 3/8″ = .375
- 1/2″ = .5
- 5/8″ = .625
- 3/4″ = .75
- 7/8″ = .875
Benefits of the EZ Glide Vertical Blind:
- EZ Glide Vertical Blinds Self Aligning Self Adjusting Clutch Head Rail System
- 4 Prong Tilt Rod with 180 Degree Rotation
- Wand Operated Child & Pet Safe
- Easy to Clean
- Vanes manufactured from top quality, lead free resin
- Passes NFPA 701 Small Scale flammability requirements.
- Easy to Clean “washable” & to maintain.
- PVC Vane Shapes & Styles;
- 3 ½” Standard Curved.
- Best light control by tilting the blind vanes.
- When a vane breaks, it can easily be replaced instead of having to purchase an entirely new blind like with a horizontal blind.
- Wide Selection of Colors Available
- Optional Valances Available.
- Channel Panel Valance
- Dust Cover L Valance
- 3 inch Crown Molding Valance
- Cord and Chain recommended for handicap units, commercial buildings, and high windows.
- 84 stock sizes available and custom sizes minimum size is 8” width & maximum width is 240” (20ft)
Its Easy, with EZ Glide Vertical Blinds!
See Also our S Curved Vertical Blinds for tighter closing vanes and designer drapery design.
Learn how to install blinds
Steve’s shows us how to install a cordless vertical blind in 3 minutes
Steve Tristan challenges you to install a vertical blind in 3 minutes. Well at least 5 minutes. Let us know in the comments how you did and if we can help.
Easy fix on how to repair a vertical blinds
What happens when my vertical blinds are stuck? The easy and short answer is the vanes are most likely crossed over. How does this happen? Most common reason is that the window is kept open and the vertical blinds are turned closed.
When windows are open then the blind needs to be in the open position and pulled across past the open portion of the window. Watch this quick video see how to fix.
Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements and installation. We recommend that you use a handyman service to install. Best Custom Screens is not responsible for consumer measuring mistakes.
Alexander C Landry –
They shipped EZ Glide Vertical Blinds very fast which makes me impressed. They give my house an elegant look. EZ Glide Vertical Blinds installation is also very easy.
Outstanding customer service!! I have ordered a few of vertical blinds now I am very pleased and happy with my purchase. Blind is very nice it took only 10 min to install, looks very nice and feels sturdy, instructions they gave are pretty straight forward.
I’m very happy with the fast delivery, packaging and overall product. Excellent service.