Screen Magic Window Screen Cleaner
Screen Magic Window Screen Cleaner makes screens look new in minutes. There is No scrubbing or rinsing! Just spray it on! It’s done! Screens look brand spanking new right away. You don’t need to wash your screens! Just spray it on!
Please Subscribe to our YouTube Channel - Steve Tristan's Best & DIY Aidan
How Does Screen Magic Work?
The Screen Magic Window Screen Cleaner destroys dust because of the special formula of emulsions, UV inhibitors, glossing agents, and dust repellents. The dust particles are organically dissolved making the screens look brand new. The dust repellents help to keep them looking fresh and new. The UV inhibitor is a protectant against harmful sun rays.
Most noteworthy, its biodegradable, phosphate free, and petroleum free. Making it Eco Friendly and Non Toxic! Yay!!!
Learn how to clean you window screens https://bestcustomscreens.com/spring-cleaning-window-screens/
5 Steps on How to clean your window screens, using this magical cleaner
- Carefully remove the window screen from the window channel.
- You do NOT need to rinse screen with water before applying Screen Magic.
- If you do rinse them first, then be sure to let them dry before applying Screen Magic.
- Shake bottle well and use Screen Magic plus a towel or clean rag.
- “Do not spray over cement or near stucco”
- Adjust nozzle to widest spray setting.
- Hold the sprayer 14 inches away from the window screen. Spray the screening material, frames on both side of the window screens with the Screen Magic thoroughly.
- Let sit for a few minutes to allow cleaner to start working at cleaning away dirt.
- Wipe excess off the window screen frames first then the screening material on both sides. “Hint: For a more even finish us a microfiber rag to wipe the front and back of screen after applying the screen cleaner.”
- Reinstall window screen.
Following the directions on the bottle, I wiped down the screen with a cloth, then sprayed it generously with the Screen Magic and then lightly wiped the screen with another cloth. Looks Amazing.
My front screen security door was looking so dusty that you couldn’t see through it. I bought screen magic and sprayed it from inside and then outside. Now It looks new.
I used Screen Magic on my sunscreen shades. I applied the Screen Magic to both side. Then wiped off the excess with a microfiber cloth. After allowing the screens to dry completely, we reinstalled them on our windows and they look like new. We are very pleased with the results.