Aluminum Security Screen DoorFirstly, the sentry security screen door is designed to provide an additional layer of security for your home. Certainly while still allowing for ventilation and natural light also enters. Meanwhile it’s made of a durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and has quality mesh screening. Above all they are custom made to size of door opening and desired color.
Available painted finishes for the Sentry – Security screen door:
- 30″, 32″, 36″. 42″. please provide us with your door opening size width x height in inches.
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Extruded Aluminum Sentry Amplimesh
- 7/8” x 2-7/8” x .060 Extruded Frame
Corners:Extruded Corner Locks with 4 Screws Per Corner.
Features & Benefits
- Lock: Extruded Corner Locks
- Adjustment Channels: 1-7/8” Slide & Bottom Adjustment Channels.
- Bearing: 3-Oilite Bearing Hinges Riveted to Channels
- Air Closer: Heavy Duty Air Closer
- Handle: Lever Handle w/15, Deadbolt and Thumb Turn Cylinder. Double Keyed Cylinder on request. Cylinders Keyed Alike on request
- Protective: Active packaging
- Screening: Fiberglass Screening or upgrade to Pet Screen
- Special Sizes: Special Sizes Available. 48 hour Lead Time. (These doors cannot be cut down) Widths; 28,J to 35-1/4” Max.
- With entry door closed, determine how far door know sticks out a. Is there a need to add a wood stop? b. Is there a need to use jamb extender? c. Is there a need to rebuild or add a whole new frame?
- Always measure width x height
- Some doors are handed and require identification a. Always from the outside b. Position of handle — right or left
- Handle placement on security and combination doors is dead center a. If special placement is desired, state measurement from top of door to center line of handle and which side the handle is on
Warranty:Manufacturers Limited Warranty To the original purchaser, Active Window Products warrants this product and its component parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Damage caused by accident, improper installation, or abuse, including but not limited to damage caused by pets, is specifically excluded from this warranty. Manufacturer’s liability on any claim shall not exceed the cost of the product. In no instance shall manufacturer be responsible for consequential damage resulting from the use of this product. This warranty replaces any, and all previous warranties, either written, oral or implied, and is the only warranty made by this company. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Special InstructionsIn addition, the Sentry – Security Screen Door cannot be cut down once made due to the custom nature of manufacturing. Therefore the Customer waives that BCS does not take responsibility for measurements. But, the Customer is responsible for his or hers own measurements. Likewise please provide door opening. Similarly be sure sure to measure width in 3 places; at the top, middle and bottom. As well as measure the height in two places; left and right sides.
How to install a Sentry – Security Screen Door
Special Shipping Instructions:Certainly shipping prices for Assembled Sliding Screen Doors are for some locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah, but not in rural areas, as defined by trucking companies. Meanwhile Rural areas will be shipped partially assembled plus are defined by shipping companies and other states will be shipped Unassembled. Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements and installation. We recommend that you use a handyman service to install. Best Custom Screens is not responsible for consumer measuring mistakes. For example the customers comments: “We love the Sentry – Security Screen Door. Best Custom Screens delivered a heavy duty screen door to us. The design works out perfectly with our windows and doors that have the same grid design. Best Custom Screens provided the product and we had our handyman install it for us. Its all good!”
Unveiling the Features and Benefits of the Sentry Security Screen Door
Ways of Making Your Home More SecureIn today’s world, security is a top concern for homeowners. Having a safe and secure home not only provides peace of mind but also adds value to your property. From installing a security screen door to enhancing your front door security, there are many ways you can improve the safety of your home. Below are some essential pointers that can help you achieve this goal.
Reinforce the Front Door
- High-Quality Locks: Upgrade to high-security locks that can withstand lock-picking attempts and forceful entries.
- Solid Material: A front door made from solid wood or metal is more difficult to break than one made from hollow materials.
- Security Viewer: Install a peephole or doorbell camera to identify who is at the door without opening it.
Install a Security Screen Door
- Added Layer of Protection: A security screen door acts as an additional barrier between your home and potential intruders.
- Visibility: These doors often come with high-visibility mesh screens, allowing you to see outside without compromising security.
- Ventilation: Security screen doors allow for better airflow, while still maintaining a high level of protection.
Implement Security Door for Front Door
- Double-Door Security: Having a security door in addition to your front door provides double the protection.
- Design Options: Security doors come in a variety of styles and designs that can match the aesthetics of your home.
- Enhanced Features: Many security doors for front doors come with built-in locking mechanisms and stronger frames for added security.
- Locks and Bars: Install window locks and, if necessary, bars to deter entry through windows.
- Security Film: This thin layer of plastic can make it more difficult to shatter windows.
Secure the Perimeter
- Fencing: High, durable fences make it more difficult for intruders to enter your property.
- Motion Sensors: These can trigger alarms or lights, making it risky for intruders to approach undetected.
The Sentry Security Screen Door: A Fusion of Safety, Style, and SophisticationIn today’s world, the notion of home security has evolved from simply locking doors to investing in sophisticated measures. Steve Tristan, the mastermind behind Best Custom Screens, aptly recognizes this shift and introduces the Sentry Security Screen Door—a remarkable blend of robust security features, aesthetic appeal, and durable design. This American-made product, straight from Los Angeles, California, is the epitome of top-notch craftsmanship. This comprehensive article will answer pertinent questions such as:
- What is the most secure screen door?
- How effective are security screen doors?
- What is the difference between a screen door and a security door?