Aluminum Security Screen Door
Firstly, the sentry security screen door is designed to provide an additional layer of security for your home. Certainly while still allowing for ventilation and natural light also enters. Meanwhile it’s made of a durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and has quality mesh screening.
Above all they are custom made to size of door opening and desired color.
Available painted finishes for the Sentry – Security screen door:
- 30″, 32″, 36″. 42″.
please provide us with your door opening size width x height in inches.
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ Extruded Aluminum Sentry Amplimesh
- 7/8” x 2-7/8” x .060 Extruded Frame
Extruded Corner Locks with 4 Screws Per Corner.
Features & Benefits
- Lock: Extruded Corner Locks
- Adjustment Channels: 1-7/8” Slide & Bottom Adjustment Channels.
- Bearing: 3-Oilite Bearing Hinges Riveted to Channels
- Air Closer: Heavy Duty Air Closer
- Handle: Lever Handle w/15, Deadbolt and Thumb Turn Cylinder. Double Keyed Cylinder on request. Cylinders Keyed Alike on request
- Protective: Active packaging
- Screening: Fiberglass Screening or upgrade to Pet Screen
- Special Sizes: Special Sizes Available. 48 hour Lead Time. (These doors cannot be cut down) Widths; 28,J to 35-1/4” Max.
A. Determine where door is to be installed
- With entry door closed, determine how far door know sticks out
a. Is there a need to add a wood stop?
b. Is there a need to use jamb extender?
c. Is there a need to rebuild or add a whole new frame?
B. Measure at the previously determined location as a result you will get an accurate measurement.
- Always measure width x height
- Some doors are handed and require identification
a. Always from the outside
b. Position of handle — right or left
- Handle placement on security and combination doors is dead center
a. If special placement is desired, state measurement from top of door to center line of handle and which side the handle is on
Manufacturers Limited Warranty
To the original purchaser, Active Window Products warrants this product and its component parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Damage caused by accident, improper installation, or abuse, including but not limited to damage caused by pets, is specifically excluded from this warranty. Manufacturer’s liability on any claim shall not exceed the cost of the product. In no instance shall manufacturer be responsible for consequential damage resulting from the use of this product.
This warranty replaces any, and all previous warranties, either written, oral or implied, and is the only warranty made by this company. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
In addition, the Sentry – Security Screen Door cannot be cut down once made due to the custom nature of manufacturing. Therefore the Customer waives that BCS does not take responsibility for measurements.
But, the Customer is responsible for his or hers own measurements. Likewise please provide door opening. Similarly be sure sure to measure width in 3 places; at the top, middle and bottom. As well as measure the height in two places; left and right sides.
How to install a Sentry – Security Screen Door
Special Shipping Instructions:
Certainly shipping prices for Assembled Sliding Screen Doors are for some locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah, but not in rural areas, as defined by trucking companies. Meanwhile Rural areas will be shipped partially assembled plus are defined by shipping companies and other states will be shipped Unassembled.
For example the customers comments: “We love the Sentry – Security Screen Door. Best Custom Screens delivered a heavy duty screen door to us. The design works out perfectly with our windows and doors that have the same grid design. Best Custom Screens provided the product and we had our handyman install it for us. Its all good!”