Sun Screen Roller Shades
Sun Screen Roller Shades is one of the very best window coverings products. Great for interior use in apartments, house, condo’s, townhouses, offices, storefront, restaurants. Its a well rounded product that can be installed a wide variety of locations.
Product: Solar Screen Roller Shades by bestcustomscreens.com. Roller Shade program developed with faster lead times. Developed for apartment building unit turns, commercial buildings, & facilities maintenance.
Factory direct assembly. Ships and delivers direct to your properties door.
Fabric Color Options: White, Fawn, Black, Bronze, Grey.
Fascia Options: Fascia (SW) Snow White, (BK) Black, (Z) Bronze, (IV) Ivory, (SI) Silver, or No Fascia.
Min Size: 24” x 24”
Max Size: 96” x 96”. Larger sizes are available. Call for quote.
Bottom Rail: (SW) Snow White, (BK) Black, (Z) Bronze, (IV) Ivory, (SI) Silver
Production lead time: Custom roller shades standard lead time is 7 to 14 business days. Can be quicker depending on workload, please contact customer support for more information on unit turn rushes.
Roller Shades offer an elegant, clean, classic, and fashionable look to any office, commercial building, houses, and even apartment units. You can control sunlight, give yourself UV protection, and maintain a wonderful outside view from your window with the many choices of fabrics in our sun screen roller shade line available in 5%, 3%, and 1% openings. Roller Shades also offer heat protection and for times when ultimate light privacy is needed, room darkening blackout options are available.
Roller Shade control options: Standard beaded chain operation allows you to precisely raise and lower your shade. It stops to the place where you want it to go. For ultimate customization, motorized and battery operated roller shades are also available! All roller shades also come with the option of cassettes, fascias, corners, and valances to cover the top roller and give your shade a complete and full look.
Install a cordless roller shades in 1 to 2 minutes
Consumer takes full responsibility for measurements and installation. We recommend that you use a handyman service to install. Best Custom Screens is not responsible for consumer measuring mistakes.
- Roller shades are made from a range of textiles, often woven light filtering fabric or vinyl, to control a room’s light and privacy needs.
- Rolar shades can help reduce heat in a window and block the amount of sunlight but will not block cold unless you add a thermal lining.
- 1% sunscreen roller shades do not block out light from the sun but also do not let others see into your home.
- 1% opacity fabric will provide more privacy than a 5% opacity, but will decrease the level of view through during the day.
- Give your home maximum protection from UV rays with 3% Solar Shade.