U-Fit Window Screening Kits come in three sizes (36″x36″, 48″x48″, 60″x60″) and are available for purchase online at bestcustomscreens.com. Above all the screen frame fits into the channels of vinyl window frames. Certainly the U-Fit Window Screen Kits are easy to cut to size. For example It’s an awesome project kit for the DIY person or handyman. However making them is easy for most handy people. For instance all you do is cut the frames to size, add the four corners, roll in spline and screening. Job Completed! It’s as easy as that.
U-Fit screen kits come in three sizes:
Available Colors Include:
Screening: Fiberglass charcoal screening included.
Firstly, what’s included?
- Black Spline
- Pull Tabs
- Tension Springs
Secondly, what’s not included? Rolling Tool
How to cut the screen:
Cutting and installation instructions included in the package. Also see our how to videos at Steve Tristan’s Best.
Make your own custom window screens and create the perfect fit screen for your home. The Best Custom Screens window screen frame kits and accessories are simple and cost effective.
- Unbox the The Ultimate U-FIT Window Screen Kit you received from Best Custom Screens
- Matching corners
- Fiberglass Charcoal screening
- black pull tabs
- tension springs
- Cut the frame according to your window measurement.
- Put together the frames and attach the corners.
- Lay it on a flat surface and put the screen on the frame.
- Run the roller tool on the spline.
- You are all set now to install the screen.
Also learn to measure window screens here.